Cadet 3 Tongue Interlock Switches 440K
The Rockwell Automation Guardmaster™ safety product Cadet is a tongue (or key) operated safety interlock switch designed to fit at the leading edge of sliding, hinged or lift-off guards. With its dual entry slots and rotatable head, the versatile Cadet can offer up to eight different actuator entry options.
Operation of the switch is achieved through the insertion of a specially profiled stainless steel key that is permanently mounted to the guard door. This semi-flexible key allows the Cadet to be used on small radii doors (150mm or 5.9in).
Available with one N.C. safety contact and one N.O. auxiliary contact or two N.C. contacts, the Cadet is sealed to IP67 and has three conduit entries, M16 or Pg9. A blanking plug is supplied for the unused key entry. Available accessories include a 90° actuator and a quick-fit mounting plate.
- Compact housing is 90.5 x 31 x 30.4 mm (3.56 x 1.22 x 1.19 in.)
- Ideal for small, lightweight guards
- Contacts: 2 N.C. and 1 N.O., or 3 N.C.
- Sealed to IP67
- Eight possible actuator entry points, easy to install
- Industry standard fixing centers to DIN 50047
- GD2 style available for demanding applications