Supply voltage and power range:
1-phase, 200 to 240 V +10%/-15%
0.25 to 3 kW
3-phase, 200 to 240 V +10%/-15%
0.25 to 11 kW
3-phase, 380 to 480 V +10%/-15%
0.37 to 22 kW
The ACS180 is a compact, robust, and adaptable variable speed drive (VSD) for applications up to 22 kW. This easy-to-use compact VSD offers excellent performance and quality at superior value with all essential machinery application features embedded. And as a member of ABB’s all-compatible drives portfolio, it shares the same architecture and user interfaces for ease of use.
The ACS180 drive offers excellent performance and quality at its price level with all essential machinery application features embedded. Meanwhile, the built-in EMC filter and STO bring savings in cabinet size and cost. Heavy-duty use and light-duty use are rated in one drive, this will help users choose the optimal drive for each application.
- Power range 0.25 kW up to 22 kW
- Voltage range 200 V up to 480 V
- Essential features for speed-controlled applications
- Vector control for induction and permanent magnet motors
- Easy to connect to automation system with Modbus RTU
- Adaptive programming allows customization of drive functionality
- Reduced energy consumption and CO₂ emissions