SC300 Hand Detection Safety Sensor
The Allen-Bradley® Guardmaster® SC300 is a Type 3 vision-based protective device designed for use in a variety of machine guarding applications.
This latest addition to the Rockwell Automation® safety opto-electronic product family is targeted to light and medium industrial machine guarding applications which have a square or rectangular frame in front of the hazardous area and an environmental rating requirement of IP54.
The sensing function is performed by the SC300 viewing a two-dimensional image against a passive pattern as the background. The detection principle is that the view of the pattern is blocked by an object of the appropriate resolution (24mm or 30mm).
- Compact die-cast aluminum housing is designed to be mounted to the inside of, or to the side of a frame
- Angular field of view of 110⁰
- Automatic alignment
- Two SC300s installed back to back with synchronization inputs connected doubles the maximum opening dimension
- No software required to programmonitored opening area
- cULus recognized, and CE marked for applicable directives
- PLd (EN ISO 13849), SIL2 (IEC 61508), Type 3 (IEC 61496), Category 3 (EN ISO 13849)
- Suitable for Category 3 machine guarding applications
- Horizontal or vertical mounting
- Integrated EDM, ReStart/Reset and Teach-in
Rockwell Automation Guardmaster™ safety product