Power range: 0.75 to 500 kW
Supply voltage: 3-phase, 380 - 480V
The ABB industry-specific drive is designed for all of the applications commonly used in the water and wastewater industry. The specifically designed wall-mounted modules and cabinet-built drives feature tailor-made pump control functions for single and multi-pump systems. These functions ensure smooth, disturbance-free operation of water and wastewater processes, maximising energy efficiency while reducing unnecessary downtime. The drives’ pump-specific functions decrease the lifecycle cost of the pumping system, helping to save time and money.
The modules are designed for cabinet assembly and are easily mounted side-by-side. Intelligent start-up assistants ensure that drive commissioning is straightforward. The functions needed for most pumping systems can be easily implemented with the pre-programmed macros. Starting up a pumping system and optimising its performance is extremely easy.
The ACQ580 controls virtually any kind of motor including IE5 synchronous reluctance motors. Connectivity is supported by a wide range of fieldbus protocols.
The ACQ580 also offers an ultra-low harmonic variant ensuring stable and smooth power network during water treatment and operation.
- Optimal pump control for various applications
- Intelligent solution for controlling pump performance
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics
- Pump auto change
- Full multipump software
- Flow measurement included in the product, ideal for leak detection and a low cost
- Anti-rag pump cleaning algorithms
- Easy and cost-effective cabinet assembly
- Rapid and simple pumping system start-up
- Advanced energy efficiency in pumping systems
- Maximised process uptime
- Lifecycle support