Riello UPS Vision (VST)
Power Range: 800 - 2000VA
The Riello UPS Vision range is available in models from 800 VA to 2000 VA with sinusoidal digital technology.
The Vision range, with its advanced communications and connectivity options, is the ideal solution for installations requiring superior protection and versatility in the power supply system. Vision is the ideal solution for the protection of peripheral network devices, servers, and network backup systems.
Riello UPS Vision models include VST 800 (800VA), VST 1000 (1000VA), VST 1500 (1500VA) and VST 2000 (2000VA).
The Riello UPS Vision range uses Line Interactive technology and provides a sinusoidal output. This technology provides efficiency levels of 98% and therefore reduced energy consumption. It also ensures a high level of protection against mains power disturbances. The automatic voltage regulator (AVR) provides protection from surges, overvoltages and undervoltages, without battery intervention. Reduced battery usage ensures that the battery set is 100% available for mains power supply failures and is able to provide greater autonomy. EMI filters then provide further protection from voltage surges and transients.
When the mains power supply fails, the load is powered by the inverter and receives a perfectly sinusoidal supply for maximum power continuity and reliability. With energy savings in mind, the Vision range features a shut-off button to reduce energy consumption to zero during periods of
An EnergyShare socket allows loadshedding and the shutdown of less sensitive peripheral devices to extend battery runtime for critical loads. “Hot Swap” batteries can be removed via the front panel for easy and safe UPS maintenance. Battery test facility to detect deteriorating battery performance. Deep discharge protection to reduce battery ageing.
Cold Start function to allow the UPS to power up with no mains power supply present.
Vision models have a backlit LCD display providing UPS status information, load and battery performance.
- Multi-platform communication for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield3 supervision and shutdown software for Windows operating systems 8, 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris, VMware ES X and other Unix operating systems.
- USB or RS232 serial port interface (selectable)
- Expansion slot for interface boards
- status, measurements, alarms and input, output and battery parameters available on LCD display.
- EnergyShare socket
- Ability to switch on the UPS in the absence of mains power (Cold Start)
- Batteries are user replaceable without switching off equipment and without interruption to the load (Hot Swap)
- Maximum reliability and protection of PC s thanks to PowerShield3 monitoring and shutdown software, which can be downloaded free
- Fully configurable using UPS Tools configuration software
- Highly reliable batteries (automatic and manually-activated battery test)
- Built-in short circuit protection
- Auto restart (when mains power is restored, after discharge of the batteries)
- GS/Nemko safety mark